Shadow Hates Colours Shadow Hates Colours

I love this so much...~ :)

Game Grumps Animated - Saddest Led Zeppelin Song Game Grumps Animated - Saddest Led Zeppelin Song

Oh my gosh. That's hilarious. just don't let Robert Plant see this though! ;)

Living Cum Living Cum

The little blobby dude kinda sounds like the priest from Gay Kiss. Cute animation, by the way! :D

artistunknown responds:

Was not aware of "Gay Kiss" before, but looking it up, I can see the similarities in sound, if only for the noises the characters are making though :p

Thanks!

The Broadcast The Broadcast

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away screaming*

Existence on Earth 2 - Tino Existence on Earth 2 - Tino

Well, that was a lot less depressing then the first one, thank you!

Existence on Earth - Macky Existence on Earth - Macky

Woo, that was disturbing! I will say, though, that you depicted a crime of passion perfectly!

The Epic Kiss: 0_o The Epic Kiss: 0_o

I think it's kinda cute. And the music... the singer has a melodious sound that reminders me of a Japanese singer. Great job!~

Skeltons Skeltons

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misanthropic Tips #1 Misanthropic Tips #1

.....That. Was. Creepy! But I do understand...I do!

Life with Navi Life with Navi

The "OH!" Was priceless and cute. Link...oh....Link..."Hmm....Oh hey! Gun! BLAM!" lol